I don't know what it says about me or where I am in life but I've finally given in to having a "crack-berry" type device. It's actually a Palm device but that's for compatibility and usability reasons.
The beauty of Blogger and a web enabled device is the relative ease of blogging from the road. With my laptop, I had to find an internet connection in order to post. Of course, once I had a connection, I would dive head first into email and never find time to just blog. With this device, I always have an internet connection, always have email access and can jot a note anytime during the day. It's a little slow going since I have to type with two thumbs but at least it's a full keyboard. Maybe Santa will read this and I'll find a Palm keyboard in my stocking this holiday. Not that it will help all the time but would make it faster on the plane or in a cafe or restaurant. I also should figure out how spell check works. Does it have one built in? (Not as far as I can tell.) Can I add one? Like most things in life, I'll figure it out eventually.
Today, I'm on my way to Baltimore, MD (BWI) for the very first time. Oh, I've been to Maryland before. I think I've even been to Baltimore before but I've never been to the BWI airport before. Sounds strange I'm sure since I'm in an airport several times a month and BWI is a major one. Don't know how I've avoided it so far but I have. I should make a list of the major airports I haven't seen and make a point of going to those places when possible. I've often thought that I should make a list of places/things I'd like to see/do so I could fit them into these trips. Of course, I've seen places that I would have never dreamed to go so it's almost a limitation to make a list.
They're getting ready to fire up the engines on this 757 and take us to Denver for our connection to BWI. I'm sure there will be plenty more to post along the way.
Bon Voyage.
S.
Via handheld
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment