Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What are you...

What are you reading?

"Still Life with Husband" by Lauren Fox.
Just started it. I found it on the shelves at Barnes & Noble. Decided to get it through the library instead.

What are you watching?

I don't have a lot of time to watch TV. Mostly my Netflix discs but I love The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
Lately, on Netflix, I've been watching Everybody Loves Raymond, Season 3. I'm amazed at how few they actually show on TV. There are so many that I've never seen before, it's surprising. Also, I've been catching up on The Sopranos, Season 5. I'm on the last disc of this season. I'm looking forward to finding out how the whole thing is going to end.

What are you listening to?

One of my latest downloads has been Depeche Mode, Songs of Faith and Devotion. I know Violator is most peoples favorites and I love that disc too but there are songs on this one that just reach down inside of me and grab my core. Must be the lead singers voice or the darkness of the music and lyrics. I've also purchased Pet Shop Boys, Discography. A great techno disc that is still great today. Even Dominic loves their stuff.

What are you...?

No comments:

Post a Comment