My life seems to be a series of "reinventions". Several years ago, I started this blog as an experiment on how do make one. You know - develop, design, code, post, manage, etc. It was 2005 - who knew I was entering so early on the curve. Of course, like everything in life, I got busy and my last post was in 2007. Partly because I was busy, partly because nobody in my circle was reading the darn thing so I was blogging to myself. Well, I don't need the internet to talk to myself. Geez.
Over the last 18 months or so, since my last post, I've discovered so much more about myself and the world around me that I've decided it's time to dust off the old blog and try again. I've added some widgets, including social networking and my calendar, to bring some interest and depth to the blog. (The old one was all text but that was where the technology was at the time.)
So here we go... the new and updated blog. Another event in the series of reinventions that have become the hallmark of who I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are free to reinvent yourself anyway you want....as long as you dont change any of the circuits that created the ass in row 11. Loved it. God knows, if you had only kept posting, there would have been so many similar entries from air travel alone.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of the newsletters i used to write for my golf tourney in Chelan....smart- alicky put downs with a touch of raunchy. I'd blog them but I want to stay out of jail.
This blog thing is so much more that most (I) could pull off...thanks for sharing.