20 days sounds so far away but there is actually a lot to be done before I hit the road. Mapping out the trip is more daunting than you would imagine. There are a lot of miles between here and Houston and lots of dead space between some of the stops along the way. I'm trying to leave ample time to sight see along the way but if I'm going to make it to Houston by Friday, there are a few days that look like 8 - 10 hours behind the wheel. I'm undaunted and getting more and more excited with every step.
The biggest question I get ... are you going to keep the hard top on your Jeep or put on the soft top instead? Funny question but a good one. I can't remove the hard top by myself and it has to stay home if it comes off. I'm sure it will work itself out between now and then.
I'll be finalizing the map soon and post a link for all to view and comment on. Love to hear your thoughts on must-see's along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment