Dear Bobbie,
As always, you are full of good ideas and you're latest, that I should start blogging again, is yet another good one in a long standing run. Here goes...
An interstitial chapter is one that connects two unrelated chapters. It doesn't relate to either chapter on it's own and the two chapters don't relate directly to each other either but the interstitial chapter holds them together. Think of it as a link between two things that really stand alone but need to be next to each other. They use this term in the medical field as well to describe connective tissue between organs. It doesn't really make either organ function and the heart doesn't directly relate to the function of the stomach but the interstitial tissue keeps them in their relative positions. Whew... Bobbie, are you sure you want me to start doing this again? Maybe I'm just out of practice.
So, my brief moment of unemployment comes to end on Wednesday and I'll be heading into "Book 2". That's what it feels like. A whole new book of me. A whole new opportunity to decide who I'm going to become next. New geography, new job, new co-workers, new industry, new...new... new. Really, the only thing that remains the same are the few boxes of things I brought with me and my Jeep. Honestly, the only thing that feels constant and predictable right now is my Jeep. It's all good but uncomfortable. Just what I need right now.
On Wednesday, I'll officially start Book 2 and keep my blog updated with my adventures and discoveries. There is so much to discover in So Cal and that's just the sites and geography. I'm really looking forward to the self-discovery that I'm expecting to encounter over the next several days, weeks, months, etc. It's feels a lot like going off to college. Everything is possible and I only have to bring with me those things, traits, etc. that I want to. The second they don't work anymore, I can jettison them for new experiences, ideas, etc. It's all so exciting.
Stay tuned for Chapter 1 later this week.
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment