What? No page views this month?
Well, maybe it's because I haven't written anything.
I don't mean that I haven't written anything note worthy.
I've literally written NOTHING.
It's not like I don't have anything to say. I've got opinions. Lots of opinions on a huge variety of topics but I'm just being lazy. Maybe it's because AT&T conned me into getting cable and I've been sucked into their world of mind numbing "entertainment".
Some of my discoveries:
Charlie Sheen's new show Anger Management is awful. I really liked him better when he was crazy. In this, he plays the therapist. While I appreciate the irony, it's just not funny when he's the sane one.
Sullivan & Son has it's moments but again, pretty flat. Background noise at best.
I watched all previous seasons of Weeds via Netflix. This season, the shows last, I'm watching weekly via Showtime. I like the Netflix way better. I can rip through the entire season in a couple of weekends and move on. Dragging this out week after week, 24 minutes at a time is a bummer. The show is okay but has gotten quite predictable. They're winding down and it's not too soon.
Episodes is new to me. I'm watching via Showtime On Demand. Well, watching is too strong a word. I've seen a few episodes. Being new to S. CA, it's fun to watch this show make fun of this place. It's one of those shows that makes fun of itself and it's own industry. Good when there isn't anything else on.
As you can see, I've been spending too much time in front of the TV. Mostly watching while I work or while riding my stationary bike. Probably time to take my bike outside instead or find another place to hang out with the laptop and catch up on email.
Maybe then my brain will wake up and I'll start writing again.
And Blogger will have page views to report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment