It's late and I'm struggling to get to sleep even though I feel very tired. Strange how that works. The more tired you feel, the harder it is to get to sleep.
Over the last week, I've thought of 8 great topics to write about. Usually in the middle of the night or while I'm at work and don't have time to write it down. So here I am, finally finding time to write and can't come up with a topic to write about. Nothing. Drawing a blank at this moment in time. I guess that makes this entry alot like Seinfeld - about nothing.
I could write about TV but I don't have enough entries to be a rerun. I could write about the latest book I'm reading but I have a book club for that. I could write about work, home, life, love, friends, money, etc. but I'm not feeling inspired. I guess that means I don't have much to say.
So I guess I'll say good night and challenge myself on another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment