Thursday, July 07, 2005

Finally, it has happened to me

Nobody is going to get that reference, but then again, nobody (except maybe my husband) is going to be reading this anyway. It's a reference to that old 80's song -at least I remember it as an 80's song. Here's how it goes:

"Finally, it has happened to me
Right in front of my face,
My two lips can't describe it."

I can't remember the title. Guess I'll have to go check it out on iTunes.

I've been playing with websites for a while now and have been wanting to dabble in blogs for about the last 6 months or so. Finally, I broke down and figured out how to make it happen. I found blogger.com and decided to put my ISP webspace to work for a change. I pay for it, I might as well use it. Lucky for me, I live with a brilliant computer guy who is able to walk me through these things. This one was actually pretty easy. My ISP had all the info I needed right there on their website and blogger was pretty good. Of course, I'm not familiar with FTP so that was a bit of a trick but overall, a pretty simple feat to achieve.

So here I am, on my maiden post. I have a billion things to write about and know that it all doesn't have to happen tonight.
For those who might read this (mostly my husband), welcome and enjoy.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment