Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Really? Over a week already?

I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post. And the last post was about scheduling time to blog more. How dumb?

The strange part about living in Wonderland (and yes, I do feel like Alice most of the time) is that it starts to feel normal after a while. It's like a really good landscape painting on a distant wall. Your brain will fool you into believing it's real until you catch a glimpse of the world just beyond the edge. As long as you stay focused on the middle of the painting, it's easy to forget you aren't wherever that painting says you are.

Guess I've been living too close to the center of the painting recently. I've lost all perspective and was starting to forget that this is just another landscape.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment